Low-cost self-install LaserMaze systems
LaserMaze – a game for all seasons
Note: the LaserVenture site is more easily viewed on a desktop or laptop
Tel: +44 7704 678 341 email us now
Imagine a leisure obstacle game along the lines of ‘Mission Impossible’ or ‘Entrapment’ and there you have LaserMaze. Every system has a number of lasers, red and/or green that play their beams across the ‘maze’. When a player breaks a beam it prompts a programmable event sound and the player will lose points and time.
Such a system is a must in any escape room project.
We offer you a variety of LaserMaze deals, potentially less than 1/6 of the cost of a 'boothed' system. The self-install package that is delivered to you (worldwide) can be installed in a matter of hours.
Theming for your LaserMaze is totally within your own remit. To the left is a prehistoric jungle at the Summer Palace of the Crown Prince of Dubai. Just 16 lasers but very, very effective – and is against the background of a system also installed along with the dinosaurs! Europa Park in southern Germany called their system ‘The Queen’s Jewels’, using packing cases to create extra obstacles.
LaserMaze systems are perfectly safe, due to the use of Class 3R lasers. No regular maintenance is required - all you need to supply is PC and monitor(s), a small sound system and a small fog/haze machine.
The control program, PinPoint V2 allows you to edit program images, and background+event sounds, to set up coin acceptors, vary the price charged per game and to monitor sales. With each system, we supply vandal-proof heavy-duty Start and Stop switches. PinPoint V2 is suitable for all recent versions of Windows.
Use the Midway Mode to double the length of the game so that the return journey is made through a different set of beams and maybe at a higher skill level. Also, you may use the auxiliary outputs on the GB32 Controller to control external effects and/or a smoke/haze machine.
LaserMaze – System Types
We offer two types of LaserMaze - the Flush Mount SMPS ( Red and/or Green lasers )
System and the original (now the lower cost Budget) Red lasers only system.
Important note: Flush mount lasers are adjustable through +/- 43 degrees, both horizontally and vertically.
LaserMaze – The SMPS Flush Mount system - prices from GBP2999 to GBP11499
The LaserMaze SMPS Flush Mount system was especially designed to be mounted in the sidewalls of the play area. This method ensures that the laser and receiver modules cannot be knocked out of alignment and effectively increases the width of the play area by up to 300mm. As the Flush Mount modules are less than 75mm deep, they can easily be recessed into a stud and panel wall.
The SMPS (Switch-Mode Power Supply) system used in the Flush Mount modules means that the power consumption for all the types of laser that we use is minimised. The novel mounting of the lasers allows the ranges of angle of the laser beam to be increased from the old +/- 17 degrees to a much more flexible +/- 43 degrees. The lasers are easy to adjust, using a special tool that is provided.
Do you have a special project in mind? email us with your requirements.
The possibility exists for further expansion of any system to greater than 32 channels
Our after-sales support ensures that you get your system up and running and earning for you in no time at all.
Green lasers are slightly more expensive then their red counterparts. You can both gain some saving, while adding to novelty and the the visual pleasure of the game, by using a mix of Red and Green lasers.
With PinPoint V2 you can identify and assign which channel (laser) is Red or Green thus making the writing of your own pattern programs even easier. If you request pricing, you will find that a 50/50 mixed system will cost about 10% less than an all-green system.
The recently introduced and innovative STYLE feature means that a number of colour - dependent games have been added to LaserMaze - a brilliant feature that will add to the fun and competition of this exciting game
We can usually ship from stock or within a few days - all orders are shipped via UPS, ensuring that your new system arrives promptly and safely
We accept payment in GBP (British Pounds £) or Euros (€) - Email now for payment options - we want your custom and will always offer you the best possible price for your location, be it Europe or Worldwide.
We ship globally, ie to anywhere in the world - to date, we have shipped to more than 47 countries.
And we welcome special projects!
The LaserMaze control program is PinPoint V2 - it is packed with features, is supplied without extra cost with every system and offers free upgrades for life.
- Beam Patterns – Up to 20 can be created at each of the three Skill Levels (see next topic).
- Skill Level – Easy, Regular, Hard – you can manually or automatically create your own sets of beam patterns using pre-determined number of lasers.
- Midway Function - you can double the length (and duration) of the game by using the Midway function, which allows the player to get to the end of the maze and then, instead of the game stopping when the Stop button is pressed, the player will then return through the maze, optionally with a different beam pattern and maybe a harder skill level.
- Score Monitor – you can display game status and previous scores like below here. All graphics may be edited by you.
- Background and Game Event sounds can be assigned and edited as you wish.
- Smoke/Haze - a utility is provided for smoke/haze machine control, including warm-up, smoking and interval periods, plus manual smoking.
You may use a Touch Screen to book in players and start games...
LaserMaze – The Hardware
- A central control box, the LM32 - systems over 16 channels have two LM32s.
- A power supply and USB PC interface.
- A number of pairs of lasers and receivers.
- Interconnecting Cat5 cables for connecting the Interface to the GB32(s) .
- Heavy duty vandal-proof start/midway/stop switches .
- Cable, RJ connectors, and a cable tool tester so that all the cables can easily be built and tested.
- A 16 channel system arrives in a compact box weighing just 15kg.
- Full instructions and also a ‘Fast Track’ set of instructions are supplied
LaserMaze – Auxiliary Features
The LM32 controller features the following:
- Eight auxiliary inputs for the (included) heavy duty vandalproof start and stop switches and a variety of other uses.
- Eight auxiliary outputs are provided, that are triggered by game events such as start, stop, beam break and midway. There is also an output to control a smoke machine
- An onboard cable tester.
The Original LaserMaze system - prices from GBP1999 to GBP7999
The original red only system is still a superb bargain for anyone needing a budget system. This uses the same hardware and software - only the laser and receiver modules are different.
See an original system in action - watch this video of a red LaserMaze in Poland? We have sold LaserMaze systems to 47 countries around the world.