Crystallite - the ultimate LaserTag system
The Crystallite LaserTag System
The Crystallite System is now being manufactured and distributed exclusively for us by our long-time partners in Poland - LaserWizards
Find LaserWizards at https://laserwizards.pl
Contact LaserWizards at this email
Please read on...or perhaps you wanted the LaserMaze page?
Serious lasertag fun for all age groups from 6 to 66 (or older!) – the Crystallite System provides safe and fun entertainment by virtue of its long-established two-handed operation and rugged construction
Watch this video of a site in Katowice, Poland – plenty to see!
- Ample Solo or Team Gameplans
- Score Monitor capability
- Phaser firing range up to 35m
- Up to four games can concurrently be booked
- 868-920MHz radio loop range up to 200m
- Editable event sounds and background music playlists
- A range of interactive Arena Devices available at low cost
- Supports a range of web-based booking utilities
The Crystallite Pack
- Simplicity, ease of use and lightness
- suitable for all age groups
- Vests adjust to fit all shapes and sizes
- Pack weight only 2.5kg
- Twin front triggers cater to left & right-handed
- Wrist straps prevent phasers being dropped
- Chest, back and shoulder pods glow gently in UV lighting
- A total of 35 tri-colour LEDs provide team indication
- Each pack has a total of 12 IR sensor modules – hits from all directions are ensured
- A grenade launcher for the launch of fatal or 'single life' grenades
- Triple-strength umbilical connection between phaser and vest
- Stainless steel screws are used throughout Crystallite packs
- Servicing? Phaser shell secured by a single screw
- Atrium Plus allows for the control of up to 80 packs, 4 Home Bases and 12 Midi-Its (see below). Handicaps are quickly and easily created and edited and many on-board gameplans can be modified using the handicaps.
- You may enter players by name, or with Quick-Enter. Players may have aliases assigned manually or automatically – new aliases can be automatically saved.
- Your own choice of event sounds, backing tracks/playlists and score form logos can be assigned and edited, as can score monitor background graphics.
- Different points values can be assigned for types of game event – you may opt to print score forms individually or automatically.
- Import games from a central booking system and export scores after games. This requires a simple low-cost package from one of our associates. Or you may write your own – all the data is available for you to use!
Ancilliaries – The Home Base
- The Home Base can be used in a variety of ways, all programmable via Atrium Plus. Supplied in a tough wall-mounting case, this unit features a 100mm red/green seven segment display, large illuminated LCD display, relay outputs for the various Home Base events during a game, remote trigger input, remote IR output (for hitting those pesky players who are hiding). There may be a maximum of two pairs of Home Bases, but the usual procedure is to have just the one pair
- Game plans include Home Base Defence and Home Base Target
- One pair of these units is required in order to play Capture/Carry the Flag gameplans. Plans and other parameters are all selectable via the Home Bases Tab in Atrium Plus set up
- Apart from the Flag gameplans, other Home Base game plans include Home Base Defence and Home Base Target
- A system may have one or two pairs of Home Base targets